Wednesday, April 30, 2003

ne me quitte pas....my day started at 2 am. me and woo had an argument.....a bad one. after thinking about the whole situation long and hard, i have come to this. i am dealing with a lot within myself. i am fighting the inner demons that are trying to take over me. i have dealt with so much bullshit in my life, been through, seen, and felt so much. contrary to what people may think, i am not depressed. da kid just has a lot of shit on her mind. so the times i seem distant or i am real quiet...i am thinking. by the way...if anotha mofo asks me why i dont smile......i dont smile simply because i dont have to. not that i dont have anything to smile about, i am somewhat healthy, im alive, im living......i just dont choose to outwardly smile. my soul smiles all the time...my mind giggles.....my heart sings. i am just not one to smile...and if by chance you see me smile, know that more than likely its a reflection of yours. anywhoo, back to the topic, i have been through a lot......i have days that i feel crappy...some days i feel peachy. right now, my relationship with my mother is dwindling down to nothing. her man is home so she doesnt have time for me. it hurts me but i have to remember that i am 22 years old....i am not a baby anymore. i am getting ready to go home...home is not where i grew up or where i go on holidays....home is in connecticut with my girl. she is trying so hard to make me feel better...i just dont think she can relate because she has never been where i am right now. so, i always tell her she doesnt understand how i feel. she tries tho. i love her so much...so much more than she realizes. i know this is mad short but gotta take my ass to work so i can buy my books for summer school...ill holla. cream out.

No comments: