Sunday, April 13, 2003

cream's rambling........tears are fallin....i feel weak...like i have been workin all my life...like a slave...i let my past be my master and my fear be my overseer...i wish i could go back, back to when shit wasnt so fuckin complicated...when i was that little brown girl with them pretty eyes like light brown clouds that veiled my pain until things got too heavy and it rained all down my face....and they wonder why i have such sad eyes...if you could look into my life...into my heart...and see what i see and feel what i feel...you still wouldnt understand and you probably couldnt take it. i wanna go back before he, she, it, them, and now....before that curtain rose and indecently exposed my heart to pain....before my purity was tainted and my body was left scarred...before all the bullshit this life has served me on a paper plate....i wish i could go back to innocence.

No comments: