Sunday, April 6, 2003

things fall apart....an hour ago, i cried. i finally released all the pain and stress i have been feelin for the past 2 weeks. i havent been myself lately....cuz i have been under so much pressure. i feel how i felt when i came to college. i could have went to school 45 minutes away from home....i didnt. i chose a school 4 hours away. i needed to get away from home before i lost my life through my own actions or someone else's. now, i am planning to move to connecticut when i graduate. that is a big change for me. comin to school was 1 thing....i would not have seen 22, if i had stayed home. i was with someone that physically abused me. the only way to get away from him was to leave home...and thats what i did. i wanted independence...i wanted to do my own thing. right now, i am so scared...i have never lived with anybody....i am so used to being independant that the thoughts of me being dependant scare the crap out of me. movin to connecticut would make me totally dependant. i dont like being dependant...never have. i took my training wheels off of my bike and taught myself to ride. i didnt want anybody helping me. if i was goin to learn....i was goin to teach myself. i am hella stubborn...i admit it. i wont ask anybody for shit. if something needs to be done....ill do it myself. i never want someone to be able to hold something over my head..."oh, i did this for you"or "i did that for you." i wish i knew what the future holds but only the most high knows my destiny....so i guess i am s.o.l.. this situation is forcing me to deal with issues within myself. the next one is trust. i have a hard time trusting people. yo, i can name the # of people i trust on 1 hand. it takes a lot to get my trust and if it is ever betrayed.....thats it. im not big on 2nd chances. you fuck up once...you are dismissed. me and cammie talked about all that on friday night. made me think a lot....why is it so hard for me to trust someone or be dependant on someone? i say....it has to do with my past experiences...not just in intimate relationships....it comes from the relationship i have with my family too. i have been hurt by my fam as well as people outside of my fam and it has made me very reserved when it comes to people. next...tonight, when i looked in the mirror....i didnt recognize myself. i mean, i knew it was me....but my reflection didnt match my self-image. goin to bed....need to gather my thoughts. lata....cream out.

No comments: