Tuesday, April 1, 2003

case of the ex......chapter 1.....before i begin....congrats to stinka on the birth of ya blog. next...i was layin on my floor....listenin to basin street blues with my eyes closed. i had my windows open so the breeze could come in....i was havin some me time and the phone rang. i started not to answer it but since it was around 1:00, i thought it was stinka callin on her lunch break. i got up and picked up the phone and said "hello".
the voice on the other end said "suga, i miss you."
my stomach began to feel funny...it started turnin....like i had just ate peanut butter, ketchup, and sardines. somethin told me not to answer the damn phone...just let the answering machine pick up. i replied in my dammit, i dont feel like no shit tone, "what you want yo?"
the voice, slightly cracking responded "i want you to tell that girl in connecticut its ova and come back to me."

*i knewww i shouldnt have said that shit. wrong question. *mentally kickin myself*
I sighed, leaned against the closet door, and said "you had your season. you cheated on me. im happy where i am at, na mean. why dont you hook back up with that chic in jersey?"
*i know that was mean...but i really didnt give a damn.*
there was a minute of silence and then i said "you still there??", cuz for a minute, i didnt hear anything. i heard sniffles and she replied "yeah, im still here."
a long pause."cream, i know i fucked up yo...i know i did. but i know she dont deserve you. she cant love you like i can. what..yall been together fo a month, at the most 2 months. i have known you since september. she came down there once..so what. i seen you 4 times...came to your school and your house. i know she didnt please you. cant nobody make love to you like i can. yo, lemme ask you a question."

*dammit, what da fuck she gettin ready to ask me....mayn, it bet not be stupid cuz im sleepy as fuck and i will not hesitate to pull her muhfuckin card.*
"what yo?", i said in an agitated tone.
"cream, did you go down on her?"

*why in the fuck is that any of your damn bizness??? wha...you on pussy patrol or some shit? nosey heffa.*
"that aint none of ya bizness. what i did with her is between me and her. i will tell you this tho...i dont have ANY complaints."
i sat down on the floor and sipped my tea. the only sound on the phone was her exhaling....she must have been smokin a newport.
"well...ol girl...whats her name?", she asked.
"her name is noneofyadamnbizness.", i said chewin on my straw.
"whateva her name is...she cant love you like i do. i wanna give you the love you need. i know...."

*this bitch got me fucked up. she wanna give me the love i need but you cheated on me and wasnt even woman enough to admit the shit. you love me...but you was fuckin somebody else and lyin to me. *smh* dumb chics...damn yo.*

i interrupted her, "you have no damn idea what love is...much less how to love me like i need to be loved."
she laughed "and ol girl knows how to love you?"

*yo silly ass just dont know*
"hell yeah...she knows. she treats me like the queen i am. i thought that you were capable of that when i first met you...then after a while i realized that you were so used to dealin with scallywags..you didnt know what to do when you got a queen."
she sighed and said "cream, how many times do i have to tell you that i love you and i know i fucked up. i love you cuz you are different...you are the woman that i want to be with. not that bitch in jersey. i dont want nobody else but you", she said with her voice quivering like she was about to cry."look", i said gettin off of the floor, "like i said, i am happy where i am at. all we can be is friends...if and only if you respect my relationship with my girl. if you cant respect us....then i cant converse with you anymore." I leaned against my window and looked at my girl's picture on the wall.
"hell nah i aint gon accept that shit. i love you yo. you was supposed to ride with me this summer...we was supposed to do shit together. aint nobody gon love you like me. cream, admit that you still love me", she said.
she was crying.
for a milisecond, i almost felt bad for her....i dont like nobody sheddin tears....then i thought...
*aint my fault she fucked up....cry me a river beeeeeeooottcchhh*
"i guess you aint gon respect the fact that i am happily taken. and i never said i loved you sweetheart, i said i cared....neva said i loved you."
"you didnt have to...i know you love me."
"well, if you believe that shit....today is ya day cuz you damn sho are april's fuckin fool."
i hung up, laid back on my floor, and vibed to you dont know what love is by coltrane. peace....cream out.

No comments: