Thursday, April 3, 2003

i have had a lot on my plate lately....3 papers in 1 week...exams...tryin to get everything together so i can go to summer school in connecticut...just stress yo. i havent been in the best mood lately...been down right mean. i just dont feel like bein bothered...i mean, i dont mind listenin to my closest friends (yall know who yall are). i dont wanna hear no bullshit from anybody else. unless you are goin to pay me $50 an hour to listen to you and and another $50 for my advice....dont call me. i have my own issues i am dealing with....leave me alone yo. i know that sounds mean but yo...you dont know how many people call me to vent. do i call them with my problems...hell to da nah. i know i give good advice but damn. just needed to vent...peace...creamalicious out.

No comments: