Saturday, April 5, 2003

one mo' gin......i am not sure if i already had a post called one mo' gin...but yo, that song is on my mind right now. next...im riiicchhh byyttcchhhhh.....well, not right now...i will be one day. right now, i got a little change in my pocket but i gotta save it for my books for summer school. savin money is hard for me...how do you save money when there are things that you need that you dont have??? i guess thats called sacrifice. that has been the word of the weekend and the question of the weekend is...would you do the same for me?? still thinkin on that. im tired of bein the person in the relationship that is sacrificing something....for example, i was thinking about transferring to my ex's school when we were together. she couldnt transfer because she has a full basketball scholarship....sooooo, i had to be the one that transferred. im tired of bein understanding. im tired of being the one that is sacrificing something...sacrifice for me dammit. overstand me. if i gave up my life as i know it....left the familiar and moved to a world of uncertainty, if the tables were turned, would you do the same? next... yesterday, me and my buddy diallo went to circuit city to exchange the memory chip i bought that didnt work. cream didnt have to cuss anyone out....they gave me the right one, i installed it all by myself, and now my comp has no molasses in its ass. next...i have this issue. its like, my brain links songs and smells to my memories.....if i hear a certain song, i automatically think about someone or if i smell a certain brand of cologne, i think about someone. its crazy. for example, if i hear "beautiful" by tweet, i think about me layin in the bed while my ex was drivin...it was dark...everything smelled like vanilla and coconuts (i was tipsy from some bu).....she had that song on repeat while we were talkin. she said that song expressed how she felt about me *yeah right*. thats a neutral memory....i dont feel good or bad when i think about it....its just a memory. i just wish the memories that pertain to my exes step to the back of my brain. is it....nah, ill keep that to myself. next...im in a mood. <--that is ya warning. i need to be listened to....not just heard. i feel i am bein heard...not listened to....not felt. that shit urks the fuck out of me. when i feel someone isnt listening to me....i get heated yo....i either walk away or hang up. i know that seems childish....thats just me tho. i listen to people so i expect the same in return. i shouldnt have to ask for a fuckin conversation yo...and i am not goin to. in addition to that, my mind needs to be stroked. i am tired of masturbating my brain. its gettin old yo. damn old. artiste is sick so i havent been conversin with her a lot lately *get well soon suga*....she keeps me sane yo. constant reminder that there are women that appreciate a good conversation with some "substance". yo, i just feel myself gettin more and more heated and deeper and deeper into the depths of moodiness...so ima end it here. peace....cream out.

No comments: