Sunday, April 20, 2003

down to earth.....when i am in my room at night, loneliness creeps in. i just feel mad lonely at night. i am fine during the day. when the sun sets....i start wishin my girl was here with her head on my boobies. over spring break, she would lay her head on my boobies and hold me and about 5 minutes later, id hear her snorin. i miss sleepin on her locs (yeah they are that long). they smelled so good. damn yo. 27 days and ill be with her. next...friday, me and diallo went to the riverfront and to a big ass park after i got my blood taken and got my prescriptions. (results back this week) yo, the riverfront is sooo damn pretty. i sat next to the water, ate a chicken quesadilla, and sipped raspberry iced tea. i got a little tan too. i skipped around like a little kid....felt like a little girl again. next time i go, i have to take pictures. the park was pretty too...big as hell....it has a little creek running through it and a little bridge....looks kinda like something out of a fairy tale...damn i want to take sooo many pictures. im finding myself getting into photography a lot more. lookin at marc bapiste's "beautiful" and talkin to artiste has sparked something inside of me. i mean, i have always liked taking pictures.....always said "that would be a tight ass picture"....even leaned out of a 6 story window to take pictures of the moon. da kid has an eye....from what i know and from what i have heard. cant wait til i get my camera. next...my easter was ok. i wanted some damn ham but i didnt get any. *poutin* i talked to tia for about 2 hours. she is going through some things and needed to vent. i didnt mind cuz she doesnt call me with issues all the time. weird thing is, we are a lot closer than we were when we were together. thats my dawg. hopefully, when me and woo go to georgia, we can stop by and see her. i dont know if i could be in the same room with them....they both make me laugh til i get stomach cramps. i told tia that i would cook if i came there. that poor child is livin off of pasta salad and hamburger helper. *smh* her girl doesnt cook. im so glad my momma made sure i knew how to cook everything she does and made sure i knew how to follow a damn recipe. im tellin you, my girl is goin to gain weight when i come up there. i dont cook simple shit like spaghetti...well, sometimes, but i hook it up.....when i cook, i cook. im talkin bout hams, roasts, chicken (fried, baked, jerked, barbequed, or curried), jambalaya, homemade mac and cheese (not that box shit), fresh greens (glory aint got shit on me), potato salad, pies, cakes....you name it, i can cook it. da kid is a chef. miles is puttin me to sleep......goin to bed now....gotta get up early and run. peace.....creamadelic angel out.

No comments: