Monday, April 14, 2003

ooooookkkkkkkk......i been gettin a lot of "cream, are you ok's"....yo, i am fine. i go through shit just like errbody else. the only difference is....yall read it. thanks for yall concerns tho. i feel sooooo much better and all i did was draw and cut up a shirt. i expressed my creativity...that helped. it always has. so, cream is officially out of her mood. im going to a poetry society meeting....havent been in a while. i havent read in a minute either. maybe i need to. next....i cant wait to go home. yall already know that tho. the week i am at my mothers house, i am going to walk my dog everyday..unless it rains. i miss her like she is my child. then, i am goin to plant flowers in the front yard and tomatoes and cucumbers in the back yard. i always wanted to fix my mother a garden so this summer, i am going to do it. i cant wait til she comes and gets me. i have some shit up my sleeve. *evil laugh* i hope i get the classes i want to take at quinnipiac. if not, i dont know what i am goin to do. i cant go up there and do nothin....doin nothin aint me. i have to have something constructive to do or ill lose my damn mind. i have a couple of things i want to do this summer tho: 1) go vegan..i always wanted to do it...got close to it, never did it. 2) go on a real vacation to somewhere i have never been. 3) dye my hair blonde and leave it blonde for a week...never done that, always rinsed it red.....and a bunch of other things that i will add lata. next...im finally goin to the doctor...bein iggin shit for too long. might be a diabetic...it scares the piss out of me, but its better that i know if i am so then, i can treat it. i hate goin to doctors...they never know what the hell is wrong with me. its like they guess....shit, i can guess whats wrong with me dammit. tell me some shit i dont know. then they have the nerve to give me medicine...why would i take that shit if you dont know whats wrong with me??? anywhoo, i gotta go to class...cream's quote of the day: "mayn...i aint spendin money i dont have, on shit i dont need, for people i dont fuckin know." peace.....cream out.

No comments: