Wednesday, April 23, 2003

random thoughts.......2 weeks and counting....i will be on my way home and then a week later, i will be on my way to connecticut. yo, its like all of a sudden....people are inviting me places and wanting to be around me all the time. anybody that knows me will tell you that i am slightly anti-social...well no....they'd say i am real anti-social. i agree...to a certain extent. i dont like being around a lot of people. i like being by myself. always have. people get on my nerves....i am very easily irritated. damn, i cant stop sneezin. shit. anyway, i am turnin down all invites...including the one to go to atl for the week....i need to stay here BY MYSELF and get some school work done. next week is the week of transition. i get bored very easily and its time for a new look. not feelin the one i have right now. i have an appointment to get my tattoos darkened. they have lightened up sooooo much yo. they are barely there. might get another one...heheh...if i have enough money, which i think i will. i gotta make a couple of moves and ill have a new tatt for the summer. wonder what ill get and wear ill get it....hmmmmmm, wouldnt you like to know. might fuck around and get a piercing ***evil laugh***. im dyin my hair blonde next wednesday. thats nothin new...i have done it like 5 times. the diff is....i am not goin to rinse my hair for the first 2 weeks. goin to read my book...feel inspired all of a sudden. cream out.

No comments: