Thursday, April 10, 2003

what up gangstaaaaa......i havent felt like writin....just havent really been inspired. all i want to do is lay in my bed and sleep. maybe its because it has been raining all week. my ankles ache, i feel bloated...code red is long over due (could i be pregnant???...haaa picture that), and im tired of school...ready to chill somewhere and be easy. right now, i have a headache from the depths of hades that will not go away. i wish it would go away so i can go to sleep. i havent had a good nights sleep in a while. i am debating whether i am goin to be bothered this weekend. by being bothered i mean....am i goin to call my mom and tell her im havin some "me" time, cut my ringer off, cut my computer off, and just chill by my gotdamn self. i have been real snappy and evil lately....maybe that is the solution. i hope it rains all weekend so i can sleep in without the sun wakin me up. i need to be rejuvenated....its like i dont have any "get up and go" in me anymore. like i said, i just want to sleep. me and diallo are goin shoppin tomorrow. i have to get some tapes to record these movies for my mom, a bottle of merlot, some benedryl, a padded envelope to mail my girl her cds, gummy bears, an easter card for cream, and some cheetos. next....i was browsin and i want this, this, this, this with this, and these. all that would make me feel betta.i dont have anything else to write about....well i do....but i dont feel like it right now...maybe later. peace. cream out.

No comments: