Sunday, March 30, 2003

bombs ova baghdad......i am so tired of this whole war thing. its crazy yo. people fail to stop and think that people are losing their lives. fuck how much aid our country is giving iraq. fuck how much money this war is costing. what about peoples lives? tonight, they said that our military killed over 100 iraqi soldiers. is that something to be proud of? thats 100 lives. you know how much goes into creating 1 life?? just think about that. those 100 soldiers are somebodys brother, husband, son, or friend. i am not even goin to talk about the civilians and our own soldiers being killed. it hurts me to even think about it....knowing that they feel the same way we felt on 9/11. you remember how you felt? that fear? they feel those feelings every damn day. enough about that..im gettin teary eyed. yes, cream has a sensitive side. next....mayn, 3 more papers and i will be free. i finished my law paper today. i have a total of 3 more papers to do this semester. cant wait til its ova. im tired of school but i know i have to keep going. i have to. i cant just think about myself...i have to think about my baby. yes, my baby. me and stinka have been talkin about me having a baby. i have always wanted kids. when i was younger, i said i wanted 8. now i want as many as the most high blesses me with. im goin to have a baby when i am 24. 24 is the same age that stinka had her first child and the age my mother was when she got pregnant with me. so, i gotta suck this school shit up. i want to give my child more than what my parents gave me. next...just in case yall didnt notice, i am in love right now. deeply in love. i said i wasnt goin to talk about my love life but dammit....i need to get this out. i love the way she sounds when she hears my voice....the way she laughs....the way she walks...wit a slight pimp....the way she holds me...like i am the most precious and fragile being in this world...the way she knows what i am feeling without me opening my mouth to tell her....the fact that she overstands me and i move her as much as she moves me. i could go on and on. yo, i have never felt like this before....like, i see me and her together sittin on our porch, me 65 and her 77....her sittin in between my legs while i am twisting her new growth.....us still laughin together like when i was 22 and she was 34. i see us together as long as i have breath in my body. stinka...is that your smile or a reflection of mine? next....i want to be held right now. just needed to get that out. bein in this room by myself gets so lonely sometimes. i want to be in a place where i am appreciated and loved...where i can chill and be comfortable. i wish i could blink myself home. oops, i forgot. i dont have one. ill have one soon enough....i am focused ladies and gents.

No comments: