Thursday, March 27, 2003

still cream.....there is a new link page....its plain as hell....no pics....just links (key words..link page)....but its there. peep it. i will be updatin it whenever i find somethin or someone who is interesting. oh...i didnt get no shout outs either. is anybody readin this??? all that hard work and nobody utilized the damn thing. again...its at the bottom of every post ("shout out") so you can comment on each individual post. the tagboard thing is just goin to be a guestbook kinda thing. if anybody is readin this...tell me what you think. next....i havent written in a couple of days....ive been doin a lot of readin and thinkin. i started this book of buddhist teachings and text and it has me open. its given me a new perspective. todays quote: "we attain wisdom not by creating ideals but by learning to see things clearly as they are. wisdom comes from directly observing the truth of our experiences."next...things have gotten better i guess. as much as artiste needed a vacation....i wish she was at school. i need a good conversation fo real. the last time i talked to her....i told her i had a night sky map and i saw jupiter. she is the only person in my space that appreciates that like i do. she doesnt think da kid is looney cuz i leaned out of my 6 story window just to take a picture of the moon. everytime we converse she reminds me that i am not the only one who thinks the way i do or feels the way i do. daz my buddy...sunday betta hurr up before i lose what sanity i have left. next...i work with a damn idiot. my immediate supervisor is super stupid. she just urks da fuck out of me. i gotta suck it up cuz i need my job but yo...i would love to kick her ass in the forehead. ill be workin on 1 thing that she asked me to do...then, she asks me to do something else. i do the work she doesnt want to do. if it involves gettin up...her ass dont wanna do it. just fuckin lazy. her dumb ass just sits at her desk all damn day. she tries to be friendly to me and shit...she should know by my face that i dont like her ass. her voice damn annoys the fuck out of me. today she asked me "so, cream....how is your love life?" *gettin heated* bytch...my love life aint none of ya damn bizness....i dont know you like that and even if i did...i dont like you and dont want to talk to you...so what makes you think that i would disclose any information about my personal life to you? huuhh...will i always be surrounded by people who annoy the fuck out of me? gone to sleep this bitterness off....peace.

No comments: