Thursday, March 6, 2003

ooooh nuthin......im not even goin to talk about how anxious i am to be goin home or how excited i am to finally be with my stinka. more than likely she will be home before i get there. the whole ride home, i am goin to be sleepin....i gotta rest up for my stinka. nah, im bullshittin. i am goin to be sleepin tho. not because of her....because i know i am not goin to get any sleep next week. i have 3 midterms and a paper next week. plus, i gotta clean my room, make cds for my fam, do laundry, get my nails and toes done, dye my hair, and go shoppin for a new outfit to wear to the club. (its still on dub) so, da kid wont be sleepin very much. i look at it like....those are the hurdles i have to jump so i can get home to my fam and my stinka. next...why in the hell is it that now that i am in a relationship....peeps are on my clit??? comin out of the cracks like roaches. when my light was on and i wanted to be in a serious relationship....they ran and hid. when i turned my light off and hung up my availability hat....they haulin ass out the cracks. *smh* its cool tho. im flattered......im taken tho. next...my stress level has not been downgraded. i havent been drinkin any merlot....still got some left. im bein a good girl tho.....havent cussed anybody out....been tempted to tho, i aint gon lie. i am so tired of my job. well, not really my job...its the secretary i work with. im not goin to go into it real deep....she just makes me wanna kick her repeatedly. cant wait til i graduate so i can tell her to suck mi rasssss. the way shit is goin with my stupid ass school...who knows when that will be...a year...a year and a half....i dont know. aint thinkin bout it right now....im focused on right now. i know this is a short post....i gotta study for my damn history midterm. my next post is goin to be...different. *evil laugh* here is my laugh for the day. lata.

No comments: