Monday, March 10, 2003

at your best you are love......damn i must be flyyy...this weekend was...different. oh, speakin of different, this post was supposed to be the different one....but someone is not on her job *cough* woo *cough*. so, the "different" post will happen one day...dont know when...but it will happen. anyway, i went shoppin this weekend. found this store that is similar to burlington coat factory...got my mom and my niece some clothes. got me a skirt. couldnt really find anything i like. cant wait until i get a sewing machine....create my own shit that i know for a fact nobody else has. i am goin to do something to that skirt...it looks too plain. its a denim skirt with a split up the front. i might have to bleach it or spray dye on it.....anything to give the damn thing some life. im bringing home soooo much stuff for my fam. i spoil them and i enjoy every minute of it. cream neva comes home empty handed. i went into the dollar store and found this soap called camay. when i was little, my mother used to buy camay all the time. thats when it was in the store next to dove. i used to think it was smelled soooo good. when i smelled it, it reminded me of baths in the big clawfoot tub in my old house. i bought 2 bars...they were 50 cents each. im goin back to get more soon. its amazin what you find in a dollar store. next...4 days til i see my fam and my stinka. feelins havent changed....im not nervous. the situation with her is so much different from the other 2 relationships i was in. its mature....its healthy. its like a breath of fresh air. i feel like i could barely breathe during both of my relationships with my exes and now that i am with her....i can breathe easy....breathe freely. i am in a relationship with someone that appreciates me....all of me. i found a woman with a fully functioning brain and dammit she uses it and she shares her knowledge and wisdom with me. finally found someone that has something to add to my mental table. she woos me. she intrigues me. she.....yall know the rest. happy 1 month anniversary to my stinka. im so proud to be your woman. i cant wait to lay in the bed with you and listen to duke and john coltrane's "in a sentimental mood" and just......be. aight...enough of the sappy shit....next...my smelly mood is been downgraded to slighty stank....thanks to jae, artiste, chay dub, and stinka. i feel a lot betta than i did a couple of days ago. just had some negative energy around me...im fine now. aight....im sleepy as hell. goin to bed. ill holla back lata. in the words of artiste....peaceezy.

No comments: