Saturday, March 1, 2003

stopped combin my mind so my thoughts can lock......i am in the midst of an evolution of myself...vibin...listenin to basin street blues by miles...sippin on some orange juice...smellin like nubian musk and cocoa butter...another night alone. dont get it fucked up...i am enjoyin my own company.....aint nothin like ya own...cuz i neva disappoint myself. i always can depend on my good ol' self (self i luh you) to stimulate my senses...make me feel this jazz comin out of my speakers....sendin my mind on a rhythmic trip...makin every centimeter of my body relax. uhhh ohhhhh...i feel a freestyle comin.........you are my flame and my light.....i burn for you like a perfectly rolled spliff....takin your mind on journeys...journeys into the depths of yourself....igniting instant intoxication....upliftin your mind into the ionosphere...takin you higher....into a permanent state of bliss...extinguishing your voracious mental munchies with exquisite cuisine ....made fresh from my soul's kitchen....feedin ya cerebellum more than any before me....i soothe your cerebral hemisphere's state of thirst by givin you a tall glass of water from my well of life experience....copyrighted foreva by cream baby. for all yall bitin muhfuckas. thats all for now folks. had more....forgot it..my mind moves much faster than my hands lil daddy. next.....my ex has been callin me a lot lately. talkin to her doesnt bother me anymore...she used to urk da shit out of me...like the sound of her voice used to make me wanna scream....i guess when i accepted her as she was...faults, issues, and all and let go of all the anger and bitterness i had for her....she aint so bad. she doesnt irritate me half as much as she used to. dont get me wrong....she irritates me sometimes. she aint no exception....errbody irritates me at some point. when i talk to her, i wonder how we were ever in a relationship. we are total opposites....like i said before, those opposites attracted us, but they also broke us up. you know how people say "we werent on the same page". me and my ex werent in the same book. it was like...jill scott datin da brat....it just didnt work. now, we both are involved and both happy....we are cool as hell now....she inspires da kid to laugh and maybe she came back into my life for that reason. da kid needs some laughter in her life....school is pissin me off. 13 days til sunrise. i need a fuggin break...i need some time not think about anything school related. next....in....my....solitude....billie is singin me asleep. i wish i could have met her, marvin gaye, and bob marley. i would have billie sing while i wrote and we would talk about havin the blues, i would sip merlot and play in bob's locs while he smoked a spliff while he told me all about haile selassie, the places he performed, and who inspired him to write "waiting in vain", and me and marvin would sing every song on his "here my dear" album and talk about love and the state of this world. i can always dream...dammit. *today's lesson*: the key to havin patience is findin somethin else to do while you wait. aight....thats enough fo now. ill holla.

No comments: