Thursday, February 27, 2003

guess whos bizzzzack......my muhfuckin smelly like fresh shit mood. thats right ladies and gentlemen.....its back. what brought it back? dont know lil daddy, all i know is at approximately 9:00 pm....i felt it. i felt the chill of shittyness come over me. so....this is ya damn warnin. come at me wrong and i will definately pull yo card, cuss you out, and probably hurt ya feelins. well, thats how it is anyday.....now, my flippin meter is a lot more sensitive than usual. get it? got it? good. next....i had to write a fuggin paper today....i should have started it early but noooooo....cream didnt feel like it. i got my info for my paper last night and wrote it today. even tho it was stressful as hell to write it today...i dont regret it cuz last night, i had the best convo wit my buddy artiste. wheneva i want to have a deep convo or a good convo period, i know i can count on my buddy artiste. we see eye to eye on a lot of things. neva thought id see the day that id meet someone and we could talk for hours about either some issue with "substance" or talk about bullshit...and i would always feel full after the convo. my mind feels full like ya stomach does after sunday dinner. im glad you are in my space suga. next...2 weeks until i go home. 2 days ago, i felt different than i do now. im not nervous about meetin my girl. i mean, if shit is real....and its definitely real on my end.....i aint got nothin to worry about. she is hella cool but we have a lot of crap to work on. nothin serious....we're past the "representative stage"......we are at the "you are makin me feel" stage. next....i am learnin a lot about myself still....and i guess its startin to show. everybody knows i am very easily irritated and i am also real quick to say fuck it and fuck you. if i am in a situation and i get irritated and nothin is done to soothe my irritation....like alcohol to a mosquito bite....im out. im not goin to stay in an uncomfortable spot. i aint gonna be scratchin these damn mosquito bites while ya ass is holdin the alcohol in front of me. if you dont give it to me.....im goin to go somewhere and get some. feel me? yo right now...im feelin hella uncomfortable...like a size 16 chic in a pair of size 7 jeans. where da alcohol??? next.....people have just been gettin on my damn nerves.....makes me just want to unplug my phone and neva come out my room. everybody seemed to be going slow as shit today. i wanted to scream GET THE MOLASSES OUT YA ASS!!!!!! then, people sayin dumb shit in history class...like civil war was fought to free the slaves. what the fuck eva!! read the damn book dumb ass. damn abe said the only way he would free the slaves was to save the union. he didnt give a fuck about us...all he cared about was the damn union and if that meant freein black people...then thats what he was going to do and if he could save the union and not free the slaves, he would do that. i am soooo fuckin heated at my history teachers in the past. had me thinkin this bastid freed the slaves cuz he thought the institution of slavery was wrong. hell to da nah. fucca emancipation proclaimation.....we werent even citizens of this bitch until the 14th amendment and we still werent treated like citizens. *gettin heated* yo, i will continue this tomorrow.....i am irritated entirely too much to be writin....i need sleep and a glass of merlot. peace.

No comments: