Saturday, February 8, 2003

soul from the abyss...sista soul......woke up this mo'nin feelin rested and refreshed. no school, no homework, no gym, no work. finished my 5 day gym thing. yaaay me. im anxious to go next week. thursday, i was sore as hell...i could barely walk straight. im aight now tho. by the summer, i should be where i want to be. im goin to start gettin up at 8:30 to go to the gym. yeah i know....cream gettin up before 10?? i have to....i dont like goin in the evenings....its always too crowded. today, i conversed with the most amazing person. i saw her in the chat room a lot but we never really talked. we would say what up to each other but we would never have a deep conversation. well, i went in the chat room (which i dont do too much anymore) and we had a deep convo finally. im feelin her vibe...like thick. next....yo, i cant explain why i feel soooo weak and strong at the same time. my heart feels like its not effected by gravity...like its weightless.....not heavy anymore. at the same time, its overflowin with love. todays lesson: love isnt heavy...it doesnt make you feel sluggish like the way you feel after you eat thanksgiving dinner. love is an limitless process that you never get full off of. *cheesin like a muhfucka* next...everybody got their music i sent them. my granny called me and it sounded like chuuuch in her room. she loves the cds i made for her.....i might have to send her some more just to make her happy. i love to make her happy. and it didnt take much...maybe cuz it came from me. i am my granny's baby....i know. dawn called me....she is soooo sweet. she inspires me everytime i talk to her. i am so blessed to have intelligent, positive, people in my life. before i forget...thanks for the love tira, diana, sarita, jett, and last but not least artiste. im glad yall peepin me. if you havent left your mark and you are feelin me....please do so. the box is on the left. let yourself be seen. da kid needs to study....ill holla. peace.

No comments: