Saturday, February 15, 2003

previous cats......yeah, i know its been a minute. this week has been for a lack of a better word....different. for a minute, i was resisting a rest....then i said fuck it, i need a break. i havent lost my focus nor has my focus changed. i needed some time to adjust to my new situation. i was formally invited to the grand re-opening of someone's heart and i accepted. in case you are slow, da kid is officially spoken for. i thought about it a lot.....even lost sleep cuz i thought so much. i have evolved so much...i finally got my mind right and my heart is free. the contents of my bag of past are somewhere decomposing. yo, for the first time in my life, i entered a relationship with someone and i didnt have any baggage with me. i look at my exes and people i have talked to in a different light. thank yall for comin in my life and teachin me shit (consciously and unconsciously). if i didnt go through the bullshit i have been through...i wouldnt have been prepared for this. now, this is also the first time i got into a relationship with someone like my former self. i can relate to my exes now....aint that some shit??? i am not sure how i am goin to handle it to be totally honest. all i know is i am goin to approach the situation different from the way my exes did. today, i got so salty with her....i kept my cool tho. i thought for about 2 hours and came to a this.....i can relate to how she is feeling cuz i definitely have been there. i was scared of gettin hurt, always worried that someone was cheatin on me or tryin to play me...cuz my exes did it. so, i cant get upset with her for feelin the way she does. she has to see me for me for the relationship to work. all i can do is be there for her and show her love. the rest is up to her. she has to let go of the past if she wants me to be in her future. i dont live in the past and i cant be with someone who lives there. next.....i go home in a month. cant wait. i miss my fam. i am soooo ready for real food. this cafeteria food is goin to be the death of me. nasty shit. anywhoo, i miss my big brova. we are goin out when i get home...a double date. cool huh? next.....da kid has caught a cold. all this damn rain and snow has me sick. so, im finna take some advil cold stuff, listen to miles, and take my ass to bed. peace.

No comments: