Thursday, February 20, 2003

where da hot sauce an shit......my mind has been soooo open today. was goin to post about errthang i learned about the nat turner and gabriel prosser insurrections....ill do that lata....got some ish on my mind. chilren. i know as a woman, i am supposed to have kids. besides that, i actually WANT to have kids one day. ive never dated a woman with kids until now. well, yes i have but she wasnt around her child very often (she worked a lot). its a different experience. i mean, i have babysat kids...i took care of my brother like he was my child..shit, i take care of my niece like she is my child.....but this is something totally different. not different in a bad way. just different. something i have to get used to. my woman has 2 kids...her son is 9 and her daughter is 2. i want to get to know them better since im gettin to know their mother and they are a part of their mother's life just like me. maynn....i dont know what to say sometimes. yo, i was just brought up totally different from anyone i know. my mother was hella strict and didnt take no shit. she would not hesitate to whup my ass like i was a stranger. call it abuse....i call it keepin me from bein a damn spoiled ass rotten ass heathen like some of these peeps out here. in all honesty, i think i will raise my kids almost the same way my mother raised me. my issue is...i cant tell someone how to raise a child cuz i dont have children of my own. true indeed......but i am planning on having some of my own. a couple of them bamas. the fact remains that i dont have children of my own right now. so, i have to keep quiet when it comes to other people's kids. like, the 2 1/2 year old child my mom babysits....i would have whipped his ass. how the hell can this little bama say "i'ma gangsta yo...holla back" but his ass wont tell nobody when he has to go to the bathroom. what kind of shit is that? *frustrated face* that wont be my child yo. first of all, i am not birthing no future fabolous or *insert a wack ass mc's name here______________*. that shit aint cute....tell me what color the teletubbies are or spit some spanish that you learned from dora the explorer....dammit. second, my child will tell you he has to go to the bathroom cuz i aint cleanin up no shit. maynn, if he/she has an accident, they might as well walk they little ass in the bathroom and change their own pull up, draws, or whateva. when he/she has to clean up that stankin shit....they will tell the whole damn world they have to use the bathroom. call it what you want...but i wont have a shitty assed, unpotty trained, 2 1/2 year old that cant piss in a pot but knows all the words to the new jay-z song. i know, i know mean ass cream....but cream luhs the kids. i do lil daddy. aight, thats it fo now. i need to take my ass to bed. 2 fingas in the air like a playa.

No comments: