Sunday, February 2, 2003

damn..that chic is crazy..........right now, i have a headache from the depths of hell. it feels like someone is bangin my brow bone with an ax. i made cd's all day today. some may think its crazy but none of them were for me. i promised someone i would make them and mail them in december.....just havent had the funds to do it. so now that da kid has a little change in her pocket, shes doin it. my word is blood....if i say im goin to do something i do it. i made cd's for other peeps too. i was in a giving mood so why not. ill put a smile on someone's face next week. those are my good deeds for the month of february. next....my brother is gettin back $1500 from taxes. im not gon front....i wish i had that money. if i had $1500, the first thing i would do is take myself out to dinner at ruby tuesday. id get a creole catch, a salad, and a blue lagoon megarita. id give my mom some money, get me a pair of boots, and save the rest for one of those "im pissed so im going shoppin" days. he deserves the money tho....he has a daughter. so, i hope he enjoys it. next...my grandma called me to vent. im her personal shrink. she was cussin about somethin and i had to hold in my laughter. yo, it is so funny to hear my granny cuss....."them muhthafuckas aint worth shit" just glad she wasnt cussin at me.....she neva has tho. cream can do no wrong in her granny's eyes. next....da kid is tired of cafeteria food already. since da kid is poor....sometime this week im goin to the grocery store and get a cheap bottle of merlot, a can of smoked oysters, a big bottle of texas pete, and some gummy bears. that will make my day...doesnt take much huh? one day i want to try a cigar...cammie was tellin me about them. ima see what the big damn deal is. *mood update* i am still in my mood....aint shit changed. i took a "what wine are you" quiz.....


If I were a wine I would be...
merlot

This quiz was created by Krazy K. Take it here!



hehehe....you know it. goin to bed...gotta get up and take my ass to the gym tomorrow morning. peace......lataaaaaa.

No comments: