Monday, February 3, 2003

natural high.....damn..im on a roll. back to back posts....whoa. today was cool. woke up, went to class...no 11:00 class on wednesday or friday. that made my week. i puked my lunch up....damn cafeteria food. went to the gym for 30 minutes.....worked my ass off too. the stairmaster is the machine from hell. my legs are sore as hell but no pain....no pam grier in the 70's body. well....not that exactly. more like this or this. pam is much taller than me. me and ol girl are the about the same height. my thighs are thicker and my melons are bigger....the ass is the same. hopefully it doesnt go anywhere. i just want to get rid of this gut and tone up everything. im goin to go to the gym 5 days a week for at least 30 minutes. i have started to do all of the things that i said i would.....im focused mannnn. i mailed off those cds...enjoyed the walk to the post office. it was about 60 degrees, cloudy, with the smell of rain in the air. made me want to walk more often. i hope the peeps enjoy their music....cuz that is my good deed for the month. no more. next....had a convo with a friend of mine....learned a lot. she and i have a lot in common. more in common than what i thought before we had before that conversation. she intrigues me....which i like. even tho its not on that "ima holla" level....she keeps my attention. not too many people do. if i want an honest opinion, i know i can talk to her and she will tell me da bizness with no bullshit attached. she is definately someone i would like to keep in my space. she makes me feel yellow...not neon yellow....canary yellow. (place that in your mental pipe and smoke it) next...jealousy. in my past relationships, i was real jealous, due to insecurity with myself. i have been over that. i luh myself. cant be with someone that doesnt love and respect themselves. u gotta respect and love yourself before i can. so if you are real insecure and lack self love and self respect.....dont waste your time or mine. aight? alrighty then. need to do some homework, take a shower and wash my hair, and then i finally get to listen to the rain until i go to sleep.......holla.

No comments: