Sunday, February 2, 2003

ne me quite pas........i have been in an anti-social mood for the past couple of days. i havent been feelin "people". just wanna be by myself in my little room. like i said in my last post.....i need some space. so, if im my attitude is a bit smelly, you have been warned. next....the basketball game was off the hook. we lost tho. we have a deaf player on our team. i was gettin mad cuz the bitch that was guarding her was foulin the fuck out of her. its not like she could yell at her or the refs. i wanted to go out there and cuss the chic out for her. yo, i didnt know coaches are so evil. damn, they were yellin at the players like they wasnt shit. they are some evil trolls. thats why cream didnt play basketball. well, and the fact that i am short and never had any interest in playing. im thinkin about playin women's rugby for my school. i wanted to play football in high school but my mom wouldnt let me. rugby is a lot like football.....a little more dangerous tho. even if i dont play, im determined to start working out again. diabetes and high blood pressure run in my family, so i need to do something. i want to live a longggggg time. went into the chatroom for the first time in a while and met someone interesting...she and i had a long convo. she is a poet also. there is something about conversing with someone that likes to play with words as much as i do that makes me feel all peachy. needless to say, my mind got fed. thats a beautiful thing lil daddy. next....i wish it would rain....i would cut off all my lights and light my favorite candle. i would lay in the middle of my floor and listen to the rain until i fell asleep. i can always wish....bout to lay in my bed and listen to billie until i fall asleep.

No comments: