Wednesday, January 29, 2003

float on my cerebellum.......i have been real irritable lately. well, shit, im always irritable...its just 10 times worse now. i dont scream or anything....actually im calm as hell. im in a "leave me the fuck alone unless i invite you in my space" mood. im not tryin to be mean.....just need some space. after work, school, and homework, da kid does not want to hear bullshit. dont take it personal.....just holla back and maybe...just maybe, ill be in a better mood. a friend of mine called me today and told me that she is going to mail me my christmas present and my birthday present. yaaaayyy. she knows i luuuuhhhhh presents. she just wont tell me what they are. i cant wait to get them. speakin of presents.....spank you verrrrryyyyyy hard for my spoken word book jae!!!!!! now, if only i could get time to actually sit down and read the damn thing. im going to make time. father update.....his bastid ass called. we talked. shit still aint changed with him....same shit, different toilet. excuse after excuse. the only difference is my approach. to put it mildly, i dont give a fat monkey's hairy ass if he calls or if he doesnt. next...reality slapped me today with this.....there are so many people out there that luh me and care about me. thank yall soooooo much. i know who yall are. wish all of us could get together and have a big ass creamfest. that sounded kinda freaky.....movin on. im goin to a womens basketball game tomorrow.....my first one. *heheheh* ima have fun...i know it. peep this shit.....i went to a chinese new year celebration. it was a building program....dont usually go but i went. they said it would have chinese food. so, of course i go...free chinese food....hell to da yeah. listened to all this shit for an hour.....chinese new year...a damn skit with people who could barely speak english.....blah, blah, blah. so, when it was over, me and my friend went to the food table. *gettin heated* why in the hell....was it some boiled brown eggs and some things that looked like soggy turtle eggs. yoooo, i was heated. i watched this borin ass shit so i could eat some general tsos chicken or some shrimp fried rice, not no damn fear factor food. people was eatin the shit too. i was like HELL TO DA MUHFUCKIN NAHHHHHHHH. i came back to my room hungry as hell. i got my mouth all ready for some real chinese food and then it was that fear factor shit. i gotta go to bed....big day tomorrow. everyday is a big day. anywhoo.....peace.

No comments: