Monday, January 13, 2003

BY MY GOTDAMN SELF........back at school. cried like a baby when my mom left. i tried not to...my neice blew me a kiss and it was over. i started cryin right then. i love my fam. like i said, this time at home made me realize how much i love them. im lookin forward to this spring break. first day of school. it was cool....like i said, im focused. went out with my big brova the night before i left. since it was her birthday, she got to wear my coach "pimp hat". we danced......GET OFF MY BOOTY LIL DADDY!!!!.....and scoped people out. we gave a lot of peeps *thumbs down*...shit some even got thumbs and toes down. see her page for details on our rating system. all in all, we had fun for her birthday. ima miss her silly ass. next topic...the trashman picked up my bag of past. then today, i found someone i thought i wanted to keep, but on second thought, i dont. so, they are gone too. what happened? ill let you know. i feel like she is stuck in past tense. plus, im gettin mixed signals from her and i dont play that childish shit. im a grown woman dammit. speakin of bein grown, 2 days til 22. a couple of my friends want to take me out to a club. i dont wanna go, so im not. all i want to do is, get me a bottle of rum, a spicy chicken sandwich and a frosty from wendy's, and drink by myself, eat by myself, chill by myself, errthang by my gotdamn self. although, it would be nice to be romanced on my birthday....a full body massage, 22 white roses, a deep convo, birthday licks (literally) before some intense, make me scream ya name, birthday oochie.....hehehehe. i can dream right? my father said he is goin to send me some money since im broke.....i wont hold my breath. not used to gettin up early....sleepy as hell...goin to bed.....peace.

No comments: