Saturday, January 11, 2003

packin my rags.....go shawty......its ya birthday.....happy b-day to my big brova. may you maintain the sanity you still have at 24......my last day at home until march....im goin to miss it. home is home. no matter where i go, there will be no where like it. im going to miss my fam. me and my mom got along the whole time i have been here. she read my poetry...which at first, she didnt think i wrote. her baby is a poet!!!! i saw how grown up my brother is. i remember takin care of him....now he is a grown ass man takin care of his daughter. everytime i look at my neice, i feel like im lookin at myself when i was her age. the only difference is, i was lighter than she is. she is soooo smart. im saving money for her to get into some kind of dancing school. that chile dances whenever she hears music...it couild be a commercial, she'll stop whateva she is doing and start dancing. she reminds me of the dancing baby on ally mcbeal. i love my fam with everything in me. it took me growin the fuck up to realize how much. im excited about going back to school. im going back a different person with a totally new perspective. 4 days left of 21....its been real....shitty. well, it could have been worse. i plan on makin 22 much better. *cough* hope i get some presents *cough* i need to pack my rags so i can go....peace.

No comments: