Saturday, January 4, 2003

mysterium.....im focused man......burnin 2 sandalwood insense, 1 for me and 1 for my future....just took a shea butter and lavendar bath to clear my head. last night, i almost relapsed...almost broke. i held my tears...i wont look back. i will keep my focus forward....only cowards look back. i aint scared of what lies ahead of me. 2003 is goin to be positively different from 2002. my only resolution is to stay focused. yo, i am soooooo focused ladies and gents. in 2003...no drama, no bullshit, no losers, no issues. a lot of peeps have been formally uninvited from my space...in other words, yall asses aint welcome no more. today my objective is to clean out my closet. i have so much stuff in there that i dont need or want anymore. there are a lot of things that have memories attached to them that i dont want to hold on to....in that closet. its time to let that shit go. you cant grab anything new if your hands are full of old shit. ayyy, 11 days til 22. to be toally honest, im amped. most high willing, i will see my 22nd b-day. *clearin throat* click on my wishlist, cop me something, and make me smile *clearin throat* i go back to school in about a week. im goin to approach this whole school thing differently. true indeed, i am sooooo tired of school. that is goin to make me work 1000 times harder to get the hell out of there. i am ready to start my career. i have already started workin on my dreams. i am writin a lot more, readin a lot more, designin a lot more, thinkin a lot more, feelin me a lot more. i am so fuckin focused yo. peace.

No comments: