Wednesday, January 22, 2003

come be with me.......da kid feels lonely.....she wants to be touched....stroked.......like the bottom of the pacific.....to make her feel the pacific.....smooth and rough but always wet.....i know....my mind is in the gutta. thats just the beginning...its almost finished. might put it the rest up here. next...ma called me on saturday to tell me that cream sent me a letter. weird aint it? i sent his letter off on friday. me and cream are cut from the same cloth....our minds are connected. like i said before, he is the closest person to me outside of my fam. my sister read the letter to me and it brought tears to my eyes. we basically said the same things. cant wait to see what he says in his next letter. i should get it tomorrow. monday, i went shopping. it was a me day. i treated myself to some things that i actually needed. my father finally called me. he had his excuse for why he didnt call. he always has a damn excuse. im so tired of excuses. im tired of understanding. when is he going to understand that his baby girl is tired. tired of his bullshit. got some money from him today. bout damn time. when is the next payment comin??? you have a large past due balance lil daddy. a sista needs some new shoes. im officially on red alert. been feelin kinda irritable. dont feel like doing too much but sleepin and drinking strawberry lemonade. havent had a big appetite lately. all i want is something to drink. gimme some black cherry kool-aid dammit!!! on to other shit...isnt that hard to believe is it? well, this may sound crazy to peeps...i still like his music. i dont approve of his actions in his personal life....the fact remains that he can write a hit. all he needs to do is get help for that little girl fetish of his. next...im worried about a friend of mine....she is gettin ready to end a 6 year relationship. she is in a "where i wanna be" situation. i hope she is ok cuz women are crazy. DONT MAKE ME HAVE TO COME TO ATL AND KICK SOME ASS. women like her are rare...deep minded, works, has goals, uses her brain. *singin* "if i was your girlfriend....." joke. i hope everything works out for her.....enjoy single life..no one of flesh and blood knows whats best for you but you. do what ya do lil daddy. anywhoo, da kid is mad frustrated and sleepy....not a good combo. so, thank you for comin out, god bless you, good night.

No comments: