Monday, February 17, 2003

so fly, so flyyyyyyy......these dreams yo....these dreams have me weak. for those of you who read this often....you know what dreams i am referring to. for you newbies....i have been havin dreams of me being famous...a supastar...almost every time i dream. its ill yo....i know in my heart that i will be famous one day. for what, i dont know. all i know is its goin to happen. i am hungry for it yo. i am going to finish my undergrad and get my masters...thats my future cuz my supastardom might not last. just bein realistic. you know how someone is the hottest out and then the next year....nobody remembers them. well, i aint plannin on it. they are neva goin to forget that short redhead chic with the ill poetry, the bangin ass clothing line, the tightest movie of the century, the owner of the restaurant with the most yummy food, the author of several books...im limitless yall. i have so many things i want to do. so many things i am going to do. i am goin to have a busy life. i refuse to just exist. next....today was aight. it rained, sleeted, and snowed. the weather is a trip. im glad we aint got mad snow like up north. its floodin here tho. every school in the state was cancelled except for mine. pissed da kid off. i sucked it up and walked to class in the rain and snow...thinkin, when i get my degree, this will all be worth it. all the sleepless days and nights...all the writing 15 page papers and the professors not even reading them....walkin to class in the damn snow....payin almost $500 for books every semester...yo, i could go on and on but yall get the point. then, when my dreams become reality.....damn yo. i cant even speak on it anymore. i get tears in my eyes when i just THINK about it. how did i get back to that....next...i have 1 month until i see my fam, my big brova (you are a mean troll lil daddy), and my womyn. its a beautiful thing lil daddy. i am plannin surprises for all my peeps i am goin to see ova spring break. sooooo, be prepared. and hell nah.....i aint tellin you what it is. it wouldnt be a surprise if i told you. plus, i got a surprise for one of my friends that is goin through some things. she is one of my closest friends...gotta cheer her up. cant have nobody in my space hurtin, depressed, upset, etc. we all gravy in this piece. aight...goin to bed. need sleep for tomorrows workout. peace.

No comments: