Monday, March 3, 2003

landslide.....i cant wait for spring break. i know yall are tired of hearin it but dammit....its the truth. so much is goin on at 1 time...its hectic. i must be on a damn red alert cuz shit is gettin to me. im more emotional than usual. im in a new relationship, a full time stressed out college student, an artist with no time to create, and I am tryin to live my life. sometimes, like today, i get real frustrated. i walked from work with tears in my eyes....all the way home. i know i have to be strong but i am tired of bein strong. tired of school. tired of the people that i work with (i want to slap the piss out of some of them). tired of workin a job that dont pay shit. tired of needed shit and not bein able to get it. tired of bein taken for granted. tired of bein tired. last night, i got a bottle of merlot. drank a glass and chilled. i havent drank in a minute...so i know i am real damn stressed. next...i said i wasnt goin to talk about me and my girl on my blog cuz you can never hear her side of things but dammit...im makin an exception today. when we talk, ill post her feelins about the situation. aight here are mine.....the one time i needed her to listen....she wasnt there. i dont talk about my issues....the real personal ones....to anybody. i was ready to pour my heart to her and she wasnt there. as my woman, i need her to be there for me. i need her to listen to me....not just hear me. i need her to undadig my feelins. i need her to be my woman. im finna take a hot shower, sip my last glass of merlot, and go to bed. peace.

No comments: