Saturday, May 3, 2003

ill take yo cookies......for the past 3 days....i havent been in my room much. people have been callin...leavin evil messages. "where are youuuuuuuuu????" *smh* well, get used to me not bein here cuz ummm.....i have exams all week and then im goin back to my momma's house on friday. am i excited...yeah, kinda. i need a change of environment but then again i am going into an environment that i really dont want to be in. a week sharing the same living space as my mom's boyfriend who i really strongly dislike....lawd. on a brighter note.....2 weeks and i will be in new haven. i am nervous about that. im going to be in her space...never been in any of my exes space....they all came to me. this time, im leavin my comfort zone and entering hers. i havent seen my girl in 2 months. i cant wait to just chill with her...play with her locs....its goin to be so nice to look down and see her asleep with her head on my boobies. i have to make sure everything is cool for summer school....im going to have 3 weeks of vacation before i go to summer school. that is so damn dandy. i need a break. next....went to the riverfront and took pics. i walked on this pier...i was scared as hell yo. it was real shaky and diallo's dumb ass kept jumpin. then he said to walk in the middle of the damn thing cuz i guess thats where a big steel beam was. where does it matter where i walk...if it fell, we both would be in the damn nasty ass river. the ohio river is so damn dirty yo...its a ugly green color. there was a man fishin...i personally would not eat nothin that lived in that water. i wouldnt even stick my feet in it. next....i got my tatts darkened...it didnt hurt at all...but now, they itch like hell. i feel like i have about 10 mosquito bites on my arm and my back. i dont remember tatts itchin this much...gettin them aint the bad part...its waitin for them to heal that is hell. when i get to connecticut i want to get another tattoo and get pierced. i dyed my hair champagne blonde...how does it look you ask??? it looks the damn same. my hair is a trip yo. it does not take dyes well. its about 1 shade lighter. so...next month, ima try again. i want to have blonde hair with fire red tips. aight...this bedtime lotion has me yawnin...so ill holla lata. peace....creamthatcantbewhipped....out.

No comments: