Tuesday, May 6, 2003

2 days and a wake up.....takin a study break...listenin to this had some shit on my mind.....decided to write. i am not goin to be able to go to quinnipiac because they will not accept my financial aid simply because i do not attend their school. i was hurt at first...got mad as hell...then decided....it aint so bad. ill just go to plan b....stackin my money. cream always has a plan b...sometimes a plan c. i have a big plan in my head yo...i have been thinkin on it for a long time. i finally decided to act on it. but first....i got to get my money right and i have to absorb every damn ounce of free education i can online. that prolly doesnt make sense now....but when i do da damn thing, it will. plus, me not goin to school will allow me to spend more time with my girl.....it will allow my brain some time to chill. next....finals.....what can i say? bullshit, thats what i am gonna say. i have a 8 page essay, a take home exam, and a bunch of cases to brief.....all in 2 days. my big day is thursday. i have to pack thursday night....then friday morning....im out. next....i am so tired of this....im gonna be on here from now on. conversation is a little more mature. aight...back to work. peace....cream out.

No comments: