Friday, May 30, 2003

whoaaaaa.....damn yo...where should i start. the beginning would be nice...huh. i have been in connecticut for almost 2 weeks now. its cool...so far. woo's comp is fucked up....not my fault tho. we have been through so much....her daughter was in the hospital for 2 days, we are gettin used to each other, i am gettin used to havin kids around all the time....just a lot of stuff yo. i am in love yo...but this is the hardest relationship i have been in. its effortless to love her....it just takes a lot of effort to maintain us. i require attention..especially since its not everyday i get to hold my girl or rub her face while she talks to me....i value every minute that we spend together because i know that 6 weeks isnt a long time...i am going back to va...that altima is goin to ride down my street without me in it...i wont hear her snorin or hear her get up at 2 am to eat....i feel like a part of me is with her...like she is my left foot...she compliments what i already have...she allows me to strut. are my feelings dangerous??? probably. who knows....we could break up an hour from now, a minute from now. nothin is certain except for change and death....all i know is i am in love and regardless of how many times she falls asleep on me, pisses me off, *cough*gets on my damn nerves *cough*....i am in love with her yella ass and she is who i want to grow old with. today, it was confirmed that we arent gettin married in june. too soon...(go ahead and say told ya so)...plus we dont have any money. i really dont know how to feel about the situation... *catch those feelings in the next post* next...i went to ny yesterday (the bronx and harlem)....it was ok...not what i thought. enjoyed the ride there tho. new haven was so much more exciting...i saw a crackhead beat a man out of $140, 2 girls fighting, 2 men get arrested, woo cuss out a jamaican man *suck ya mudda*.....it was like watchin tv. all that excitment yesterday has me tired....enough for now...i need a nap. peace...........cream out.

No comments: