Tuesday, May 20, 2003

part deux......yo.....contrary to the popular belief, cream is shy. i know i have said it before. i am shy as hell yo....not much of a talker...i communicate best through writing. which is why i am writing this. i am in connecticut with woo....first day...and i am nervous as shit. i am not much of a talker and i dont want peeps to think i am stuck up or i am anti-social...even tho the later is the truth. this is all new for me and yo....this is my me time....my time to get my thoughts together. aight...not only am i visiting my girl for the first time...i am meeting her fam as well. i have never stayed with anyone outside of my fam.....and to top it off....i am 8 hours away. its a lot to take in at one time. woo is too tired and too occupied to notice but i am feelin some kind of way right now....i have a mixture of nervousness and fear....messed up combination yo. i know in time, this feeling will go away...i hope it leaves soon. she made some baked ziti.....maybe i will feel betta after i eat....when i am have things on my mind i tend not to have an appetite. next....i talked to my mother this afternoon. i missed some drama....praise the most high. something always happens when i leave....lucky me. i miss my fam a little bit....they get on my last good nerve and i cant spend more than a week with them without gettin frustrated, irritated, or down right pissed off.....but i luh they asses. aight...thats enough ventin...i gotta fix woo's comp...think i fucked somethin up. lata....creamy puffalicious angel.....out.

No comments: