Sunday, August 31, 2003

azuuuuuuuucar.......i know the last entry was maaaad short.....i enjoyed the breeze soooo much. we had a thunderstorm yesterday....woke me up out of my sleep. i have always been scared of lightning....weird, but true. next....im just starting to be comfortable in my own skin.....i have always had a little insecurity.....but now its gettin to the point where im starting not to compare myself to anyone but myself. when i first stepped onto this campus, i was a totally different person. when i think about how far i have come since then....i always smile. i know i have some things i need to work out but dammit i like me a lot better now than i did then. this morning, i got up and looked at myself in the mirror...my hair was all ova my head. little gold curls were everywhere. for the first time, in a long time, i looked at myself and didnt see anything that i couldnt change with a couple of trips to the gym every week. yo...im not gon front...da kid gained weight over the summer....but dammit, i look good. im looking at myself with love in my eyes....thats a beautiful thing and beautiful, i am. next....da kid is still broke. what else is new? lol. next week i am going job hunting.....im tired of crawling. i need to get on my feet. next....i have been REALLY feeling her music. i cant understand a work of it....but i sing like i do. she is definately a womyn that i look up to....her style amazes me. well...i just finished dancing to la vida es un carnaval....i need a shower. in a minute.....azuuuuuuuuuuuuucar.......cream out.

No comments: