Monday, August 11, 2003

veryyyyy brief........warning....this post will be short as hell. reason being....i really dont feel like being online. i only came online to check on a few things and update...thats it. i havent been feelin the internet much these past few weeks.....i think the dial up aol bullshit has a lot to do with it. ok...that bein said....my buddy rashawn hooked me up with the sims hot date again. i havent been able to get away from my comp....if you dont have it, cop it. it is soooo much fun. maybe one day ill put my sims photo album on here. next...i went to walmart with my buddy...ill call her ishanay. anyway....i had fun. met her friend ty....laughed a lot. blah blah blah blah. im doin the same shit i have been doin....im gettin rushed off the comp....gotta make a call (damn dial up). ill holla.......in a minute....cream out.

No comments: