Friday, August 15, 2003

its over........things are gettin brighter, slowly but surely. i just finished cooking (jerk chicken, chinese vegetables, rice, and cornbread) and now i feel relaxed. its something about cooking that relaxes me. i like to watch my brother eat my food.....he eats like he aint ate in years. he's picky as hell.....but i never get any complaints...only compliments. next...i called the state supreme court for cream this morning....got frustrated cuz they couldnt get me the answers i needed....ill call again on monday. i am determined to AT LEAST get his sentence shortened. i really hope he walks free. hope is a hell of a thing. next...its funny how people that dont even know you appreciate your work more than the people you love. well shit, the people i love take me for granted so i shouldnt expect much should i? i hate to sound harsh but thats how da kid feels......i am so ready to leave. august 23rd marks the genesis. next...my brother's best friend is staying over....he and his girlfriend got into a fight and her parents are looking for him. he says he didnt hit her....he just pushed her off of him....which i totally believe. his girl is one of those chics that gets physical when she argues.....she wants him to hit her. im not saying its right to hit a womyn....but if i were a man and a chic hit me in my face.....id have to bitch slap her ass. when i was with my ex...i never provoked the fights.....he always hit me first. i wasnt goin to let him beat on me so i fought back. this chic ripped his chain off of his neck, jumped on his back and scratched him AND spit on him. yo....i give him props for not hittin her cuz if it hadda been me....i woulda punched her. one of the nastiest things you can do is spit on somebody.....oh hellllllllll nah. let a bitch spit on me....i'll knock her damn teeth out. yes people....cream has a violent side. it only comes out occasionally when i am provoked and when it does....i would suggest you keep your distance from me. i feel myself gettin angry for reasons i dont feel like sharing....so...ima go drink some henny and go to bed. in a minute......peace.....cream out.

No comments: