Tuesday, August 26, 2003

a new du........like the new layout?? well, its only temporary. i just couldnt take the black anymore. too damn gloomy. before i forget....my blogs birthday is comin up. it will be a year old on sept. 12th......get presents from here. ok...next....i finally took my braids out and washed my hair. yo....not havin a perm is a lot of work. you are dealing with your hair in its natural state....so basically you are working with it rather than it working with you when its permed. i need some more hair products because mine suck......my hair is hella dry. i have to constantly moisturize it. when i finally get some money i am going to load up on hair stuff. if anybody has any suggestions....e-mail me (the link is on the right...da kid is too lazy to link here). next...it was 95 damn degrees today. it felt like it was 195 degrees.....my dorm is so damn hot. i couldnt afford the extra $700 a semester to live in another dorm with ac AND pay more to have a single room. cant afford it. yo...the peeps that live in the new dorms with ac...get cell phones instead of phones in their rooms. i was sooo pissed off until i realized that their cellys have a 30 mile radius. thats it. so, i couldnt take it home. i couldnt take it on trips with me unless i was going to walmart. so....fuck their cell phones....ill get my own dammit. anyway....back to the dorm from hell....i have been taking 3 showers a day. i feel icky all the time...that sweaty, sticky feeling. i hate that. so, i have to do it. these females on my floor dont wash they ass but once a day.....and its 95 damn degrees. i know they are stinky.....if i am hot, i know they are. *smh* nasty heffas. i found out the class that i thought was going to be hella hard....isnt going to be that hard. true enough...its going to be hard...but nothing da kid cant handle. im determined to make the dean's list this semester. im goin to work my ass off. next...me and my grandma had a disagreement about me being in school. basically, she said i should sit out and work for a semester....hell to da nah. that would put me further behind than what i am already. she thought i was failing classes and i was bullshittin around....i told her i wasnt but i guess she didnt believe me. so, today, she looked through the papers that i sent her and sure enough.....there was proof. a letter stating that if i was in academic trouble, i would get kicked out of the dorms. well...ummm...im still in this bitch...sweating like a fuckin slave....been here for 4 years. so...she called and apologized not once....but twice. yo, i forgive her but i damn sure wont forget. it hurt me that she didnt believe what i was saying....like i have a reason to lie to her. im grown. it also hurt me that she would think i would be fuckin up in school in the first place.....if i didnt want to be here, i would be somewhere working. school costs too much to be fuckin up. i love my grandma but i see things in a different way after all that. well...i need to be taking my ass to sleep....got a 10:00 class tomorrow. in a minute.....cream suga sprinkled caramel cupcake......out.

No comments: