Saturday, August 9, 2003

keep it movin.....last night, i FINALLY conversed with my buddy artiste on the phone. we talked for a longgggg time.....it felt good. we have known each other for almost a year....talked about every damn thing....she even knows some of my business. anyway, it was nice to vent to someone. she keeps tellin me to be nice. for what??? why should i be nice when people arent nice to me? i give you what you give me....if you are nice, i am. if you are an asshole, ima be an even bigger asshole. how i treat you is a direct reflextion of how you treat me. oh, btw.....starting today....im gettin my john deere out. i feel the presence of snakes and rats. im reevaluating all of my relationships. next...my niece has these paci's that light up. she loves it...i hear "auntie...look at the light" 50 times a day...she actually should be gettin rid of it since she is almost 2. she looks so cute yo.....the day that i have a seed will be one of the happiest days of my life, even if it will probably be the most pain i have ever felt. while i was in dc, my uncle asked me if i called my father. of course i hadnt and when i went to tell him why, i had tears in my eyes. no one has ever hurt me like he has and i put this on everything i love, no one ever will. i dont want to talk to him....it will open a set of wounds that have just started to heal. i hope he is aight, where ever he is. next....i had a convo with my friend about trust. like i have said a million times...its hard for me to trust. the key to me trusting someone all boils down to verbs. show me....dont talk about it, be about it. if you show me that you are different than the assholes in my past and you are worthy of being a part of my future....maybe i will trust you. next...i was looking at my sitemeter. thank yall for readin my blog. i didnt know so many people did....surprised the hell out of me. ok...thats enough for now. in a minute.......peace.....cream out.

No comments: