Monday, August 25, 2003

back to life........i know i know....its been a minute. da kid has been mad busy. i had to pack all my crap to go back to school and when i got here, i had to unpack. i am still not finished unpacking. ill do it this weekend. school is.....school. i am surrounded by a bunch of children. i am hot as hell because there is no ac in this building. i feel like i am in hell. i cant wait for fall to get here. i am ready for school to be over with already....ready to graduate.....yall already know that tho. next....i decided to stick with natural hair. when i went to ct this summer, i permed it. *tsk tsk* well, i am not perming it anymore. i think i look so cute with a fro. ill post pics when i take these damn braids out of my head. my sister braided my hair before i left and i swear they itch like a million mosquito bites. i need to wash my hair. next....me and diallo talked...he is going to take me to look for a job and is going to take me and pick me up from work when i get a job. i cant wait to start working. there are so many things that i need to do for myself. i have a list of goals on my wall and i am determined to reach all of them before this semester is over with. im not telling what they are.....too much pressure. i know this is a short post considering i havent written in a while but the kid is tired as hell. this day has been tiring. i just want to lay in my bed, drink a black cherry soda, and go to sleep. in a minute......peace...cream out.

No comments: