Wednesday, August 6, 2003

jah....can you hear me? part 2......i am so tired of roanoke. this place is hell......a bunch of fuckin confusion, pettiness, arguing, fighting.....a bunch of high school he say she say shit. it cant ever be peaceful. never......never have, never will. i cant deal with this shit yo. i left here when i was 18 because of it....thought i could just visit and it would be aight...thought that visiting would let me avoid it.....thought wrong. i dont ever want to come back here. i love my fam but if they want to see me once i graduate, they will have to come to where ever i am living and it damn sho aint gon be here. yall dont understand how much hatred i have in my heart for this one damn place....a place that isnt even on the fuckin map half of the time....a place that only has about 150,000 people.....if hell is on earth...this place is the devil's kitchen. im tired of hearing about drama...tired of seeing it...just plain tired of this place. i praise the most high for opening the door for me to get out of here because i probably wouldnt be alive if i hadnt left. i wish that i could take my niece and raise her somewhere decent. i dont want her to grow up here....around all this bullshit. every night i pray to the most high and ask him/her to protect my family and my friends from harm, negativity, violence, and evil. every night yo. i worry about my fam a lot....all i can do is pray yo. the rest is left to the most high. i wish that this worry and negativity would leave my mind....somebody pray for me. in a minute.....peace...cream out.

No comments: