Wednesday, August 6, 2003

shawt but sweet......i really dont feel like writing....im bored tho. aint shit else to do but write. i had fun visiting my fam this weekend...my uncles house is so damn pretty. we cooked out, drank some barcardi, watched final destination 2 (i liked that movie)......just chilled yo. it was nice to get away but at the same time it was a reminder of how much we (my immediate fam) dont have. we's po' country folk in a family of wealthy city folk. my little cousin is so cute....he's 3 and soooo damn short for his age.....i couldnt get enough of his little ass. he kept wantin me to play soccer with him...da kid got tired. next...the rain is fallin hard as hell on the roof....sounds like a plane is hoverin over our house.....maybe i need to make this update quick....i would hate to have lightning strike my shit. i miss my woman.....i miss her like crazy....im cravin her....i hope she knows. october betta hurry up and get here. im finna open my windows and listen to the storm til i fall asleep.....ill holla lata. in a minute....peace......cream out.

No comments: