Monday, September 1, 2003

what a day...what a day.......today has been cool.....i chilled...didnt do much....found out i got a check for $1000.00. *cheesin* there is something that is on my mind.....so here it is.....me and woo were in the chatroom on bp....and someone says "lady_cream....dont i know you?" i look at the name....and i know who it is....my 2nd ex. just in case yall dont remember...she is the one that kept calling me after i told her to stop callin me cuz she couldnt respect my relationship. look in the archives....its there. anyway....a million and 1 things started running through my head cuz i hadnt seen her online and she hadnt called in a while. usually, she calls about every 2 months.....even tho i said not to call at all. anyway, she asked how i was and all that. woo was talking to someone else so she didnt notice. so, my ex asked me for my number. yo....i swear that i think she has my home phone number and my school phone number and she just asked me just to start shit. she told me that she had my addy and i remember writing my phone numbers on that exact piece of paper. none of that info has changed. anyway....woo im'ed me and asked who that was talking to me asking me how my fam was. when i told her....she flipped. she flipped in the damn chatroom. she called her by her name.....cussed her out.....called her all kinds of shit. everything that i told woo about her.....she said. all i could do was sit back with my mouth open. now that i have sat down and really thought about the situation.....im not bitter about what she did to me. she cheated on me....and that was that. me and her ended because the most high was going to bring woo into my life. i love woo.....more than she can ever imagine yo. i truly believe i have found my soulmate.....we may have little spats....but when the day is over with, thats still my wife. there is only 1 for me and that 1 is woo. now that i am not bitter, i want to ask my ex why she cheated on me. it may sound real damn stupid but i want to know why. i want to know why she did that to me after i had been nothing but nice to her? how could she touch me and tell me that she loved me and the next day, have sex with someone else? when i was talking to her in the chatroom, she said she has been through a whole lot but she didnt want to spill it all out in the chatroom. karma is a muhfucca aint it? about 5am this morning, my tia (my first ex) called me crying about some stuff that happened this weekend. regardless of what happened between us....we have remained friends. but yo.... i went through all this hurt and all this bullshit to find my soulmate. those 2 women put me through so much pain and bullshit yo....whether they know it or not....and i just want to know why. next.....back to my $1000 check....im finna buy every damn thing i need. keyword: need. ive learned from being broke dammit. anyway....im goin nite nite.....in a minute.....peace.....cream out.

No comments: