Thursday, September 11, 2003

here, my dear.......i am frustrated, irritated, and stressed. i want to get on a plane (i would get up enough bravery) and go somewhere....anywhere....peaceful. no worries, no stress, nothing but freedom. ive been in school for 3 weeks...and i am ready for it to be over with. i am burned out. my brain wants more....but my mind cant take anymore....feel me? i find myself holding my breath until the weekend and i know its not healthy.next...i stripped the rest of my perm out my hair is FINALLY natural. its been a long time coming but its finally here. i got stares and double takes today...all because of a damn fro. i could see if my hair was lime green...its just a damn fro people....glance and keep it movin. i took a quiz for my biology lab today and i got an A...yaaaayyy me. then i found out that one of my favorite artists is in the process of making his new album. glenn lewis is the bomb....if you dont have his album....you need to cop it. i listen to his cd regularly. ive been listening to marvin gaye's "hear my dear" album a lot too. that man was a genius...cop that album. next...to my peeps...if i am a bit anti-social...dont take it personally. i need a break....from everything. oh yeah...tomorrow is my blogs birthday....peace....cream out.

No comments: