Tuesday, September 23, 2003

inconsistencies.......so far, this week has been pretty cool. i cooked for a bunch of football players, went to the gym, and ate korean food for the first time. things are going cool. what i want to touch on right now is something that has been on my mind for a minute. ive been getting angry a lot lately....and thats not like me. usually...it takes a lot to tic me off but recently...it doesnt take as much. my patience with people and my tolerance for bullshit is extremely low. if you dont have your shit right....step. what it all boils down to is this....i want to be treated how i treat other peeps. everybody that knows me knows that i am a very loyal friend. i will give you my last and do almost anything in my power for you if you are my friend. my word is blood....and if by chance i cant do whatever i said i was....you will know and i will do it at my earliest convenience. im a strong believer in "dont make excuses....make arrangements". do what the fuck you say you are going to do. that is one of my biggest pet peeves yo....people that dont do what they say they are going to do. *insert mean face here* as of late....peeps that i thought were down for me....turn out to be spurious as hell. now, i know why my grandma says "your best company is your own" really...to be totally honest...i am tired of people, period. i think it i expect too much...much more than people can or will give for that matter. if you are my friend....i consider you my fam. my friends know who they are....if i havent spoken with you recently....you arent my friend. so get on like ya been shit on. i dont want to hear about your issues...your drama...your bullshit....your life. i dont want to hear shit from you. aight? now step. next...the internet. same shit...different toilet. thats why i havent been posting a lot. i sound very gelid right now....really im not. im just tired yall. tired of people and the bullshit that comes with them and the internet. ok...im takin my ass to bed...i gotta get up at 6:30 to go to the gym. *thought* are there any real peeps left? in a minute...peace...cream out.

No comments: