Tuesday, September 9, 2003

new du part deux.......its been a week.....i know. i decided that i wasnt goin to update until i got a new layout. i was on strike. i couldnt take it anymore.....the former layout was killin my eyes. it was so plain....so not...me. i worked kinda hard on this layout...still cant get my archives links to work (if anybody knows how...hit me up in the HOLLA commentary spot). let me know what you think about the new layout. next...my 2nd ex called me yesterday....twice. she was talkin the same bullshit...aint shit changed. woo called me right after me and her hung up. this is the 2nd time she has called me when something was wrong. i have never had a connection like that with someone outside of my fam before. its like, she knows without me saying anything. thats a beautiful thing. next...i am surrounded by children. well, thats what i get living in a dorm. its a bunch of 18 year olds around me...giggling, being childish and shit...i want to get a belt and whup all of their asses. i see why when i first came to college, upperclassman were surprised when i told them i was a freshman. these people are big ass kids. i want my own apartment bad. i need to hurry up and find a job...i gotta get to connecticut soon. i need a change of scenery already. im starting to get restless...its like, i am so easily bored and frustrated...dawn said i need to write....which is true cuz i have taken a LONG break from it. i gotta cut this short....i got a ton of things to do...ill holla...peace...cream out.

No comments: