Friday, September 12, 2003

happy birthday......1 year ago, today, i got up the idea to start my own weblog. so much has happened since then....some good, some bad, but i have learned from all of it. hopefully, i can get the archive link fixed so peeps that havent been around since conception can read the old posts. honesty, i didnt think that i would stick with it....im easily bored. it has been my venting spot. thank everybody that reads my thoughts and my ramblings. yall need to stop bein lurkers and comment. let me know whats on ya mind occasionally. next...i am coming down with a cold. my throat feels swollen....im sluggish and tired and basically i dont feel like doing shit. tgif!!! my plans for the evening are taking a shower and layin my ass in my bed. i cant afford to be sick....i have an interview on wednesday. pray for me....i need a job. i have already said when i get a job, i want to buy this, this, and a bunch of other gadgets. im startin to turn into a electronics fan thanks to woo. next...im still in a mood....its a little worse because im gettin a cold...maybe it will improve over the weekend. next...yo..i got my senior evaluation today. i walked in my advisor's office nervous as hell. he pulled out the paper that had every class i have ever taken and the classes i needed to take to finish. my magic number is 139. thats the number of credits i have to have to graduate...i have 92. which is a lot better than what i thought.....i have all of my general requirements out of the way.....most of my major's requirements done.....im 3 credits shy of completing my minor.....all i need is electives. so i have to take some classes not related to my major....which is fine with me. my advisor almost made me cry because he said that he was proud of me......ive come a long way. im almost done.....praise the most high. im proving so many people wrong. when i finally get my degree....damn yo....when i finally get it....im going to tell everybody that doubted me kiss mi rass. aight....im going to take a nap....peace...cream out.

No comments: