Monday, September 15, 2003

all cried out.......this weekend was.....stressful. i havent cried so much in a long time. i had been holding in so much and i couldnt take it anymore. i dont know when i will see woo again.....its looking like sometime in december. me not having my license and a car is putting a strain on me. i have to depend on other people and i really hate that. i want to see her so bad....its been 2 months. we talked about it yesterday and i cried like a damn baby. there is no compromise...she is tired of driving, i cant miss class, she isnt coming here, and im not coming there. i could....on the 30th of this month.....i could even pay for half of her plane ticket if she wanted to come here....but thats another issue. next....its 11:59 pm and i want a conversation. after dealing with idiots that call themselves college students all day, i want a real conversation. i want to talk....i want to be talked to. i want to listen....i want to be listened to. but where am i......in front of my computer with no one to talk to. nothing but the hum of my fan and the clicking of my keys. i could IM one of my peeps from yahoo or aim....but i dont want to. i dont want to hear about anybody's issues or give anybody advice....i just want an easy conversation. i want to tell someone how my day was and hear how their day went. i want to talk about something with some substance. basically.....da kid needs some verbal attention. next...i have decided not to pursue the job i was talking about....any job that says i have to miss a whole week of school cant be good. school comes first. so, im going to the little career services building and see what they can do for me. all i know is i need a job. i have money left from my refund check....but i know its not going to last forever. next...i have also decided to *ahem* go on a diet and establish a workout routine. i looked at myself when i was walking by a big window....i saw my reflection and i couldnt believe it was me. i have let myself go for entirely too long. i have tried almost everything to lose weight and either it didnt work or i didnt stick with it. one or the other. now, i have to because i feel every ounce of positive self image that i have...going away. ok...im so bored that i am gettin sleepy. in a minute.....peace....cream out.

No comments: