Monday, December 2, 2002

creamatize...john deere like a muhhhfuckkaaa.....cream baby is bizzack. my vacation was short but sweet...sorta like a hershey kiss. i went out to a gay club FINALLY. all eyes were on da kid. it felt good fo realla. me and leiriq had mad fun while i was home. thats my dog. she kept da kid focused cuz i flipped out for a minute...got salty over some shit i didnt have no bizness bein salty about..i'm not goin to put the situations (yes plural) on blast but just know this....the bitches (plural again) aint worth it. i had to get out my john deere on they ass....so, 2 more peeps have been officially kicked out of my damn space. yo, leiriq keeps clownin me cuz...aight heres da damn story. they gave out dental dams and condoms at the club. well, after we left the club, i still had mine in my hand. why in da hell did i walk in the store with them still in my damn hand?? i already had all eyes on me cuz i had on a corset top with my boobies pushed up, a long black skirt, and some black boots......but i had on leiriq's baby blue and white coat cuz my coat was in the trunk. i looked like a dominatrix (what's my name bitch?)when i walked in the store, everybody paused. me and leiriq were geekin...as usual. then i said..."leiriq..why i carry these in the store dawg?" she walked away from me laughin. yo, i cant wait to come back home so i can chill with my evil cartoon buddy leiriq. when she laughs, she sounds like one of those evil cartoon characters like gargamel from the smurfs. on too other shit, i got my hair braided...i look rather cute...it makes me look all innocent. i got tipsy off of some paul masson and coconut rum....amazed my brother cuz i can drink them both straight. liquor one of the few things i like straight. i watched my neice dance to sean paul. she bounces to the beat...its amazin that a 1 year old has rhythm. she looks like a combo of me and my brother. it's crazy. i officially do not like my brother's girlfriend. she's overly friendly. all up in ya damn face....cheesin and shit. i call that shit rat droppins....proof that a rat is amongst us. it would be in her best interest not to talk to me cuz i will most likely hurt her damn feelins. on to the present.....right now, i need a damn drink. i need somethin...shit. 2 more weeks of school and then....1 month vacation. i might be goin on a vacation within my vacation with a friend....keyword might. i dont know yet. back to the women folk.....they still gettin on my nerves....ya know...same shit, different toilet. ill vibe more on that lata...i really dont feel like talkin bout them ho's.....cream needs sleep and some rum. peace.....lataaaaaa.

No comments: