Thursday, December 5, 2002

have you fed your mind today?......its been a long time since i wrote something from my heart....ive been writing about my day to day activities, which is cool.....sometimes. come and sit with me on the love seat. comfy??? aight. i have been conversing with some pretty cool peeps lately. its wonderful when you can vibe with a person and after the conversation has concluded, your mind feels satisfied. its like when you eat a good meal...it doesnt have to fill u up....it's enough to satisfy. i feel my mind expanding....thats a beautiful experience. much love to errbody that has stroked my mind for the past couple of months....its too many of yall to name....you know who u are. last night i was layin in my bed watchin the snow fall and started thinkin.....as much as i say that i dont love my ex anymore, in my heart.....i know i still do. love is a deep emotion...its not an appliance, you cant turn it off and on. when you really, deeply love someone...im talkin bout lovin someone with every ounce of you...those feelins never go away. they may decrease in strength but they never go away. you will always love that person if it was true love. ive only been truly in love one time...and that was with my ex. i still love her, no doubt...just its not as strong as it used to be. i will be in love like that again....one day. love is a beautiful process and i would be lyin if i said i wouldnt go through it again. i need to collect my thoughts....chill and watch tv for a few.....there is some merlot in the fridge...pour you a glass. ill be back.

No comments: