Monday, December 9, 2002

beautiful one...this is not goin to be a bitter post. this is not goin to be a post about she who shall remain nameless. this is a post about me. first of all...id like to start off by kissin myself. then, id like to say i love the fuck out of myself...self i love the fuck out of you, ya heard me. (mannie fresh said it best) i am what i am.....5'5", 180 pounds (yeah i said it...WHAT), brown eyes, red medium length hair, big titties, aight size booty (i aint got a badookadunk but it aint flat either), thick in the thighs, wit a pot belly. i'm not a video ho look-alike...nor am i tryin to be. me..im not j-lo...me...im no trina....me...im no ashanti....me...im just me. apologies...i had a 50 moment. ya'll.....im a sexy muhhhfuucccacaaaaaa. from my nappy roots to my pot belly to my big feet. im luvin me right now. if i dont love me....who is? and if you dont love me.....fucka you wit a diseased monkeys dick. i know i havent been takin the best care for me...all that is about to change. lately, ive been thinkin about my future a lot. the dreams of me bein a supastar are comin more frequently.....is this a sign? i dont know. what i do know is i want it. im hungry for it. i have let some issues in my life cloud my vision....i have nobody to blame but me. now....my vision is clear and my eyes are on the prize (LMAO). i dont know what im goin to be famous for....all i know is im goin to be a star. right now...is my time to condition myself cuz when i finally make it....when i finally have it....im never goin to lose it. in other news...here is cream's christmas list......


1. A full length fake fur coat (cream luhs the animals)


2. Egyptian Musk body oil


3. 2 pounds of cleaned chitlins and a bowl of potato salad


4. Uncle Ray's Fire Bar-B-Que Potato Chips


5. 30 thin silver bangels


6. Gold open face teeth (fitted just for me, of course)


7. Cash Money's Greatest Hits


8. Designer Imposter's Giorgio Body Spray


9. Walmart pink $1.99 slippers


10. The biggest bottle of Grape Mad Dog 2020


11. A vacation to my bed


12. Real love


13. Gucci shearling boots


14. Little Debby Devil Squares


15. The entire Body and Soul CD Collection


16. 4 carat Trillion cut cubic zirconias


17. A platinum blonde and burgundy draw-string ponytail


of course this is not my real christmas list....except for the chitlins, gold teeth, and real love. aight, minus the gold teeth. here is my wishlist. hook da kid up.....cream is goin to bed now...be back lata.

No comments: